Monday, November 19, 2007

1. How are you feeling today?
~ starting to feel numb again. x.x

2. Where did you go yesterday?
~ leewah's coffeeshop. celebrate her bday. and Airport. Sis flying off.

3 .Who do you miss badly?
~ hu else but him?

4. What are you doing now?
~ typing ans-ing this thing cuz I'm lazy to do my assignment. XP

5. Honestly, are you a racist?
~ yeah. I tink I'm kinda.

6. Do you like rock/hardcore music?
~ neither?

7. What's your hobby?
~ refer to my frienster. =)

8. Where do you wanna go right now?
~ China, Thailand, Vietnam, HongKong to swipe all the great deals and.. u know.. XD

9. What do you see in life?
~ fragile. If u have experience near death before, U'll know.

10. If you could do anything that's without punishment,what would you do?
~ have xxx LOL! blame on my hormones! =X

11. Do you follow the law?
~ haha. wad ya think?

12. Are you considered as a happy person?
~ I onli look happy infront of my customers. =D put on a smile~

13. Where are your parents?
~ Mom's at home. Dad's overseas. =)

14. Do you smoke alot?
~ yeah! I take in but dun give out.

15. Do you drink alot?
~ rarely. I hate my tomato face and the giddy head afterwards. I have loads of things to do!!

16. What do you think about cats/kittens?
~ erm, graphic cats? cute. real life cats? monster!

17. Do you still watch Barney?
~ I'm nt a 8yrs old kid.

18. Anyone who has inspired you in anyways?
~ I dunno. I dun feel inspired now. x.x

19. Do you like being in school?
~ no. I hate studying! y muz we study! if we muz, STUDY SOMETHING WE LIKE!

20. Are you anti-social?
~ Lonely~ I'm so lonelyyyy.. I have nobody~~ All of my own~ ooooooowwwwoooooooo.. =P

21. Do you trust your friends easily?
~ I judge u before I tell u.

22. Ever betrayed the person you cared the most?
~ erm, Yes I guess?

23. What's on your mind right now?
~ I'm DOOOOOMMMMMM!!! FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL. (did i hear jeff's slap again?)

24. Rain, sun or windy?
~ RAIN RAIN go away~ come again another day~

25. Are you in love?
~ like duh~

26. What's your sister doing?
~ wad else? living her live la.

27. Ever been to a dog show?
~ no. I'm nt an animal lover i guess.

28. Do you eat pork?
~ yeappo!

29. Ever gotten Dengue Fever?
~ choy~ no.

30. If you can have 1 super power, what would it be?
~ duplicate myself. Or have time travelling machine. I'm too slow for this world.

31. Where do you study? And do you like it?
~ SP. hmm, not bad I can say.. but I prefer Nafa.

32. Anything that's bothering you right now?
~ duh~ SCH PROJECTS! ASSIGNMENTS! MY SHOP! (how come I dun bother abt my weight?) HAHA! CUZ I have no time for IT!

33. Ocean, sea, river or swimming pool?
~ river. I'm afraid of the fishes in the sea. but I love snorkling. x.x contradicting. haha!

34. Have you ever been to UK?
~ nope. U spondor 6 of us go, then I'll go for sure. (including spending money k? =P)

35. What surprises you?
~ his hug. CATS! insects! and DIAMOND!

36. What time is it now?
~ kepoh. 12:18pm.

37. Are you home-sick?
~ nope. I cant wait to go overseas!

38. Do you wanna go out and shop?
~ duh~ I wanna do it RIGHT NOW! where's my kaki shopping!

39. What do you hate the most?
~ ppl hu're late.(i'm nt like that in the past.) shy guys. grrrr!

40. Remember the past?
~ in case u duno. I have SSTM!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home